Digital Hand-held Pocket Refractometer
for maple syrup
- Atago - PAL-maple 3849
- Brix 0.0 to 85.0 %
- Temperature 9.0 to 99.9°C
640.00 $ CAD
715.00 $ CAD
Digital Hand-held "Pocket" Refractometer - Brix 0.0 to 85.0%, ATC, Water resistant
- Outdoor in the sugar bush
- Indoors in the sugar snack
- Make sure your sap is high quality
- Produce high quality syrup with this high quality instrument
- Light & Compact, 100g.
- Ergonomically designed for one-handed operation.
- The speedy performance of the PAL is amazing. Simply put a drop of a sample on the prism surface and press the START key. The Brix value ( sugar content / concentration ) will be displayed in just 3 seconds.
- Protection class of the PAL is IP65. You can rinse off the sample by running water on the sample stage. The design allows the user to easily wipe off the sample.
- The sample stage is designed to keep sample solutions from spilling out.
- The Automatic Temperature Compensation function of the PAL enables you to take measurement readings regardless of the ambient temperature.
- Sample size 2-3drops.
- High temperature sample can be measured.
- Revolutionary new feature ELI.
- External Light Interference (ELI) - Patent Pending.
- Calibration with water only.
- Convenient Storage case.
|Fill sample stage with sap or syrop||Press the START key||The measurement value will be displayed in 3 seconds.|
|Measurement Range||Brix 0.0 to 85.0 %
Temperature 9.0 to 99.9°C
|Measurement Accuracy||Brix ±0.2 %
|Measurement Temperature||10 to 100°C ( Automatic Temperature Compensation)|
|Resolution||Brix 0.1 %
|Ambient Temperature||10 to 40°C|
|Sample Volume||0.3 ml|
|Power supply||2 x AAA Batteries|
|Dimensions & weight||55(W)x31(D)x109(H)mm, 100g (Main Unit only)|