3-in-1 Moisture meter
- Delmhorst - TotalCheck
Delmhorst’s TotalCheck 3-in-1 meter measures moisture by pin and scan modes, and is fast acting, accurate, thermo-hygrometer.
The removable RH sensor measures ambient temperature and RH, and calculate dew point and GPP. High levels of ambient humidity can be a warning sign at inspection jobs. RH is also a major concern when testing a concrete sub-floor. To address this concern, TotalCheck is designed to conform to the ASTM F-2170-11 standard to determine RH in a concrete slab using in-situ probes. Using TotalCheck to follow the ASTM F-2170-11 will provide useful information to minimize moisture-related flooring problems and failures.
- Bright, clear digital display.
- Pin Mode:
- 5%-60% wood scale.
- Corrects for 69 individual wood species and temperature (°F and °C).
- 0.1% – 6% drywall scale.
- 0–100 numerical reference scale for non-wood building materials.
- Built-in connector accepts any Delmhorst electrode.
- Scan Mode: 0–300 numerical reference scale.
- Thermo-hygrometer with RH sensor:
- Temperature Range: -40°F - 255°F (-40°C - 124°C).
- Relative Humidity Range: 0%–100%.
- Dew Point Range: -40°F - 176°F (-40°C - 80°C).
- GPP Range: 0.1 - 3820 GPP (Grains Per Pound).
- Sensor can be used for in-situ concrete testing following the ASTM F2170 standard.
- Store up to 1400 readings with date and time stamp.
- View stored readings on screen.
- Organize readings by job for easy reference.
- Optional software lets you download readings to your computer and generate Excel reports.
- Size: 8 ½” x 3 3/8” x 1 ¾”.
- Weight: 11 oz.
- Rugged construction ensures years of reliable use.
- Sturdy plastic carrying case.
- 9V battery.
- 1-year warranty.
Total Check Package Variations
Concrete Package: Includes meter, (1) RHT-S3 humidity sensor, carrying case, 26-ES electrode, (10) 496 pins, (1) RH/T-C1 cable, and (10) CS-3 sleeves.
Includes meter, (1) RHT-S3 humidity sensor, (1) RHT-C1 cable, carrying case, 26-ES electrode, (10) 496 pins, (10) CS-3 sleeves, and PC/KIT with software application program. This is the most complete package available and enables you to download stored readins via I/R to a PC or laptop.