Hydrocarbon Manual Defrost Laboratory Freezer
20 Cu. Ft. Capacity
- American Biotech Supply - Premier ABT-HC-MFP-20
The Premier Hydrocarbon Manual Defrost Freezer takes a large step forward in performance from past solid door general purpose units; offering a digital temperature display and alarm module coupled with a microprocessor temperature controller.
Standard features include: Microprocessor temperature controller, Digital temperature display, audible and visual high and low temperature alarms, remote alarm contacts, sample simulated temperature display, adjustable operating temperature range: -15°C – -25°C, (HC) refrigerant (R290), six fixed shelves, keyed door lock, and probe access port (3/8").
American Biotech Supply is Going Green! Its an industry leader in providing a variety of Refrigerators and Freezers that are built with Hydrocarbon Refrigerants, R290 or R600a.
Environmentally friendly, natural hydrocarbon (HC) refrigerants (not containing hydrofluorocarbons) vastly reduce global-warming potential (GWP) while meeting new EPA/SNAP mandates and UL, ASHRAE compliance guidelines.
- 20 Cu. Ft. Capacity
- One solid swing door, right hinged
- Microprocessor temperature controller
- Digital temperature display
- Audible and visual high and low temperature alarms
- Remote alarm contacts
- 2 probes; 1 in air and 1 in glycol bottle
- Adjustable operating temperature range: -15°C – -25°C
- Six fixed shelves
- Keyed door lock
- Magnetic door gasket for positive seal
- Leveling legs
- Probe access port (3/8")
- Powder coat exterior
- High density urethane foam cabinet and door insulation
- HFC-free refrigerant (R290), foam insulation and packaging
- Two year parts and labor warranty, plus additional three year compressor parts warranty
- Exterior dimensions: 30 ¾ "W x 28 ½” D x 74 5/8"H
- Manual defrost
- 115V, 60 Hz, 1.96 Amps, ½ HP
- Shipping weight: 240 lbs.
Note: This unit must have 4” clearance on sides and back for adequate ventilation
Six fixed shelves
One solid swing door, right hinged
30 ¾ "W x 28 ½” D x 74 5/8"H