Model : ADC-2B2
Model : ADC-3B2
Model : ADC-4B2
Model : ADC-5B2
Model : ADC-6B2
Protect your laboratory personnel and the lab environment from harm with the Standard Ascent Max Ductless Fume Cabinet.
This cabinet offers a balance of quality, performance and value along with Esco’s clean-air expertise based on nearly 4 decades experience. Because it is ductless and comes on wheels it can be moved to where you need it, when you need it. The Ascent makes your lab a safer place at a reasonable cost and with many great features.
- State of the art Sentinel airflow monitor and alarm system
- Large working area
- Movable so you can use it where you need it
- Isocide™ powder coating prevents microbial/bacterial growth
- State of the art airflow monitor and alarm
- Large Working Area
- Robust steel framework
- 5 year limited warranty
- A fully configurable Sentinel™ microprocessor control with audible and visual alarms to ensure safe working conditions.
- Lip at the front edge of the work surface ensures that any spillage is contained within the work zone
- 7 Nanocarb™ carbon filter types to choose from for optimal safety: volatile organic compound, acid, mercury, sulphur, halogen, aldehyde or ammonia.
- VOC sensor to monitor the chemical concentration within the cabinet work zone
- Grade 304 stainless steel work surface that will never rust, chip, or generate particles.
- All cabinet service and filter replacement can be carried out from the front for users to easily identify the type of filter being used.
- Front service panel opens up easily for immediate access for all maintenance functions.
- Isocide™ antimicrobial coated structure eliminates 99.9% of bacterial on external surfaces within 24 hours.
- Built-in 5000k warm white fluorescent lighting to minimize user fatigue.