Excellent pH resolution and accuracy: up to 0.001 pH and ±0.002 pH, plus ion concentration mode!
- Two line, dot matrix display provides clear instructions for setup and calibration
- Ion concentration mode offers direct display of ion readings in ppm, ppt, % or any other units of your choice
- RS-232 output: sends data to printer or PC on programmed time intervals, when reading is stable, or manually
- Calculates and displays slope/offset of electrode automatically; check electrode quality and conform to standard test method quality checks
- Calibration alarm signals when meter needs recalibration—user-defined interval ensures regularly scheduled recalibration
- Real-time clock stamps stored and calibration data with date and time—suitable for GLP documentation
Use the pH 2100 meter to document large volumes of critical ISE, pH or mV data sets. Large dot matrix display shows pH, ion or mV reading plus temperature (°C). Meter sends measurements to a printer or PC with the touch of a button, or on timed intervals. Free software allows you to download data to your computer in a format easy to import into spreadsheet programs.
Customize up to five pH calibration points, or select from four standard buffer sets. Meter displays last calibration date and time.
Meter features a built-in clock with timer and alarm. Other features include memory of up to 50 readings with date and time, selectable manual or Automatic Temperature Compensation (ATC), analog recorder output and a selectable "Ready" function.
Detachable electrode holder arm holds electrodes firmly in place. Includes instruction card that stores underneath meter for quick reference. 110/220 VAC.
|Measures||pH, mV, Relative mV, Ion, °C, °F|
|pHRange||0.000 to 14.000 pH|
|pHCalibration||Up to 5 customizable calibration points, or USA, NIST, Bf1, or BF2 standard buffer sets|
|mVCalibration||offset up to ±150 mV|
|IonRange||0.000 to 19900|
|IonResolution||± least significant digit|
|IonAccuracy||±0.5% of the reading|
|TemperatureRange||-5 to 105°C/23 to 221°F|
|TemperatureResolution||0.1°C or F|
|TemperatureAccuracy||±0.3°C / ±0.5°F|
|TemperatureCalibration||offset up to ±5.0°C/±9.0°F|
|Memory||up to 100 readings with date and time|
|Dimensions||9" x 7" x 2.4" (23 x 18 x 6 cm)|
|Shipping weight||3.0 lb (1.4 kg)|