- Garver - 4024
Automatically washes and rinses from 1 to a full load of test bottles crystal clean in 2 minutes.
- cuts testing time in half
- protects hands from hot water and detergents
- reduces bottle breakage
saves money, time and labor
Ideal for use in DAIRIES, HEALTH DEPARTMENTS, VETERENATY, HOSPITAL, RESEARCH, UNIVERSITY, CHEMICAL, and WASTE WATER LABORITORIES.
The solution to the messy, time-consuming task of washing test bottles and test tubes by hand.
EASY AS A-B-C
Quick and easy-to-use, just connect the hose to a plain tap water faucet and your set to go.
- Drain contents from bottles, place over spray jets. Place cover over bottles and turn on hot water to rinse.
- Turn off water to fill detergent cup with free rinsing alkaline powdered detergent.
- Place cover on detergent cup and turn on hot water until detergent runs through and rinse water is clear.
|Lightweight • Portable • Attaches to any faucet|
|The Garver Test Bottle Washer is extremely lightweight, compact, and is unlike other washers in that it does not require permanent connection. The unit can be set in the sink basin during washing ... then stored conveniently under a counter or out of the way when not in use. If you prefer a permanent connection, just remove the rubber hose and connect the unit to a hot water system using 3/8" standard pipefitting.|
|Pays for itself quickly|
The Garver Test Bottle Washer quickly pays for itself by reducing your bottle inventory, preventing breakage and through savings in valuable time of the operator.