Compact Calcium Ion Meter B-751
- Horiba - Laquatwin B-751
- Measurement principle: Ion electrode method
- Minimum sample volume: 0.3mL or more
- Measurement range: 40 to 4000 ppm(mg/L)(10-3 to 10-1 mol/L)
Only compact meter for a quick measurement of calcium ion using ion selective membrane.
Flat sensor technology and 60 years of sensor engineering realizes a reliable and direct measurement of a drop of the sample from 0.3mL. Use sampling sheet (sold separately) to measure down to 0.05mL or more.Unique sensor mechanism realizes direct measurement of solid, viscous, powder samples. No need for a beaker to calibrate or measure. Just drop the standards and sample on the flat sensor, saves you time and minimize wasting your precious sample.This lightweight, pocket-sized meter is suitable for research and industrial applications in diverse fields.
- Soil and sap testing for improved agriculture
- Food testing*
* Detection of ions in water only; electrolytes in oils cannot be measured. Ion measurement can be affected by non-target ions.
- Autocalibration function recognizes standards and is user-selectable for either one- or two-point calibrations.
- Auto range change
- Temperature compensation
- IP67 waterproof
- Auto hold
- Automatic power off （30 minutes）
- Nitrate Ion Sensor S040
- Standard solution （Nitrate Ion 5000ppm） Y041
- Standard solution （Nitrate Ion 300ppm） Y042
- Standard solution （Nitrate Ion 2000ppm） Y043
- Standard solution （Nitrate Ion 30ppm） Y044
- Standard solution （Nitrate Ion 150ppm） Y045
- Sampling sheet B Y046
- Sampling sheet holder (for LAQUAtwin) Y048
|Measurement principle||Ion electrode method|
|Minimum sample volume||0.3mL or more*1|
|Measurement range||40 to 4000 ppm(mg/L)(10-3 to 10-1 mol/L)|
|Display range||0 to 9900ppm(mg/L)*2|
|Range and Resolution
|Accuracy||±20% of reading value.*4|
|Display||Custom (monochrome) Digital LCD|
|Operating temperature/humidity||5 to 40˚C, 85% or less in relative humidity (no condensation)|
|Power||CR2032 batteries (x2)|
|Battery life||Approx. 400 hours in continuous use|
|Main Material||ABS epoxy|
|Dimensions / Mass||164mm × 29mm × 20mm (excluding projections) / Approx. 50 g (meter only, without batteries)|
|*1 Smaller amount(0.05mL or more) can be measured with the sampling sheet B. (Please close the light shield cover. If a sample that contain particulate, please use ”Sampling sheet holder” (sold separately))
*2 When the measured value is out of the measurement range, the displayed value blinks. It should be used only as a guide.
*3 Selectable between one-point and two-point calibrations.
*4 Repeatability in measurement of a standard solution after calibration using the same standard solution.
*5 IP67：no failure when immersed in water at a depth of 1 meter for 30 minutes. But the product can not be used underwater.
Attention: The ion electrode may be subject to interference from other ionic species. The selectivity coefficient reflects the affinity between each ionic species and the electrode, and is used to correct for the influence of competing ions. Please see the Interfering ion influence ・ pH range for further details.