Process Indicator Tape For Steam Sterilization
- Innovatek Medical - 140-00
The Process Indicator Tape is designed to seal packs that are exposed to steam sterilization.
The tape distinguishes between items processed and unprocessed in both gravity discharge and pre-vacuum steam sterilization processes. Designed for use in gravity sterilizers operating at 121˚C for 30 minutes or pre-vacuum sterilizers operating at 132˚C for 4 minutes and 135˚C for 3 minutes. Easy-to-handle, adheres on contact and stays in place through live steam pressure. After use, the tape removes quickly and completely. Made of a saturated crepe paper printed with white indicator lines that turn black once exposed to the steam process. It is coated with a dry natural rubber based adhesive.
- Color: Natural with printed white indicator lines
- Backing: Saturated crepe paper
- Adhesive: Dry natural rubber based
- Thickness: 6 mil (0.15mm)
- Adhesion to steel: 25 oz/in (6.7N/25mm)
- Tensile strength: 20 lb/in (87N/25mm)
- Elongation: 7%
- Meets International Standard: ISO 11140-1:2014
- Meets US Specification: CID A-A-54589A
- Approved as a Medical Device per FDA: 510(K) #K140940
- Always consult instructions from manufacturers of sterilization units concerning the recommended sterilization cycle.
Tape is a single use device that is interpreted for appropriate signal color after processing. Indicator lines on the tape turn black when exposed to proper steam sterilization conditions.
|411014118CS||18mm x 55m||48 Rolls|
|411014124CS||24mm x 55m||36 Rolls|