Gel Documentation System
- Labnet International - ENDURO GDS Touch
Inspired Function and Operation
The ENDURO GDS Touch Gel Documentation System is the newest addition to our electrophoresis equipment line. This state-of-the-art imaging system designed for sophisticated needs but with a simple interface provides an incredible combination of performance and value. It is a perfect fit with the rapidly expanding ENDURO Electrophoresis and Labnet Molecular Biology.
- High resolution, 5MP camera
- No installation necessary – ready to go out of box!
- Built in Epi-Blue light ideal for applications requiring 490nm light source.
- System is pre-focused, for reduced steps to image capture
- Small footprint
- Integrated cabinet with tablet PC
Touch Integration in the laboratory
|Camera||5MP (2592 x 1944), scientific grade sensor|
|Lens||Manual F 1.4 Lens (No Focus Required)|
|Standard Illumination||Epi-Blue and white light, 302 or 365nm UV transillumination|
|Pull out UV||For visualizing and cutting bands|
|System Controls||Integrated Touchscreen computer|
|Filter||Three position (EtBr included)|
|Dimensions||13.6 x 12.2 x 27 inch - 34.6 x 31.1 x 68.6 cm|