- Sartorius - eLINE
The electronic Sartorius eLINE pipette family has been providing high precision and comfort for years.
This award-winning (ProFinnish Design 2001) device is the first electronic pipette designed to take care of its user. One eLINE can be used for several liquid handling tasks from regular pipetting to diluting with mixing and automatic repetitive dispensing. The comprehensive range of pipetting modes in eLINEreduces the need for several work stages and enables liquid dispensing significantly faster than with a mechanical pipette. Its DC-motor concept, with built-in error control, improves pipetting precision and allows reliable results. eLINE is available as single channel models, covering a volume range of 0.1 µl - 5 000 µl, and as multichannel models from 0.2 µl to 1200 µl.
- Proven accuracy and precision with DC-motor concept
- Fully electronic operations guarantee user-independent results and high ergonomics to prevent RSI
- Comprehensive range of pipetting modes
- Liquid dispensing from the air, without touching the vessel wall, with eLINE 0.1 - 5 µl model
- With AC-adaptor (EU, UK, US/JPN and CHN plugs)
One eLINE can be used for several liquid handling tasks from regular pipetting to diluting with mixing and automatic repetitive dispensing.
|Main Mode||Additional functions|
|Mixing||Counter||Auto Dispensing (Timed)|
|Super Pipetting||Only available in eLINE 0.1-5 µl|
* Not available in eLINE multichannel pipettes
** Not available in eLINE 0.1-5 μl