- Vicam - AflaCheck
- Results in as little as 3 minutes
- No special training or equipment required
- Detects the presence of aflatoxin at levels of 10 ppb or 20 ppb
Aflatoxin levels in grain, food and feed are subject to strict regulations in more than 60 countries.
AflaCheck is a qualitative one-step test kit for the detection of aflatoxin. AflaCheck uses highly specific reactions between antibodies and aflatoxin to detect aflatoxin in a variety of samples. The test strips can be used to detect the presence of aflatoxin at two different cutoff levels depending on the protocol followed.
- Fast — Results in as little as 3 minutes*
- Simple — No special training or equipment required
- Accurate — Detects the presence of aflatoxin at levels of 10 ppb or 20 ppb
- Convenient — Can be performed anywhere with a variety of samples
- Durable — Long shelf life, no refrigeration required
- Economical — Inexpensive first step in your testing protocol
- Versatile — Choice of two cut off procedures: 10 ppb and 20 ppb
*excluding preparation and extraction