- Vicam - AflaTest
- Less than 10 minutes to isolate toxin
- Detects levels as high as 1000 ppb and as low as 0.1 ppb
- For use with fluorometer or HPLC
AflaTest is a quantitative method for the detection of aflatoxin in many commodities.
VICAM’s advanced biotechnology permits the measurement of aflatoxins (including AFB1, AFB2, AFG1, AFG2 and AFM1). The AflaTest mycotoxin testing system can be used in a wide variety of locations from the local farm elevator to food processing quality control laboratories to government testing laboratories.
- Convenient — For use with fluorometer or HPLC
- Comprehensive — Total readings for all aflatoxins
- Durable — Long shelf life; requires no refrigeration
- Versatile — For use with a variety of samples
- Quick — Less than 10 minutes to isolate toxin*
- Wide Range — Detects levels as high as 1000 ppb and as low as 0.1 ppb**
- Safe — Requires less toxic
*excludes preparation and extraction
**1 ppb for grain and nuts