Ochratoxin and Zearalenone
- Vicam - AOZ HPLC
- Detects aflatoxins B1, B2, G1, G2;
- ochratoxin A (OTA);
- and zearalenone (ZEA) Durable
AOZ HPLC is a quantitative method for the simultaneous detection of aflatoxin, ochratoxin A (OTA) and zearalenone (ZEA) in several commodities.
AOZ HPLC immunoaffinity columns simultaneously isolate aflatoxins B1, B2, G1, G2; OTA; and ZEA. Using LC or LC-MS/MS for detection, this test produces precise numerical results in micrograms per kilogram (μg/kg) or parts per billion (ppb).
- Exclusive — Specifically for HPLC use
- Convenient — Uses same methods as other VICAM tests
- Comprehensive — Detects aflatoxins B1, B2, G1, G2; ochratoxin A (OTA); and zearalenone (ZEA)
- Durable — Long shelf life; requires no refrigeration
- Versatile — Can be used with a variety of samples
- Wide Range — Detects aflatoxin levels from 0.1 to 100 μg/kg; 0.25 to 100 μg/kg for OTA; and 5.0 to 1,000 μg/kg for ZEA