Aflatoxins & Ochratoxins Detection
- Vicam - AflaOchra HPLC
- Less than 10 minutes to isolate toxins
- Measures levels as low as 0.25 ppb and as high as 100 ppb
- Detects aflatoxins B1, B2, G1, and G2, ochratoxin A
AflaOchra HPLC is the only test that employs a single column to produce precise numerical results for both ochratoxin A and the aflatoxins B1, B2, G1 and G2 in a variety of commodities. AflaOchra HPLC is safe and simple.
It can be performed in less than 30 minutes (excluding sample preparations and extraction) and requires only basic HPLC skills.
- Versatile: Can be used with a variety of samples
- Quick: Less than 10 minutes to isolate toxins
- Wide Range: Measures levels as low as 0.25 ppb and as high as 100 ppb
- Safe: Requires less toxic materials than other methods
- Exclusive: For HPLC, UPLC and LC/MS/MS use
- Comprehensive: Detects aflatoxins B1, B2, G1, and G2, ochratoxin A
- Durable: Long shelf life; requires no refrigeration