Mycotoxin tester - quantitative strip tests
- Vicam - DON-V
DON-V strip tests utilize the proven sensitivity and selectivity of VICAM’s monoclonal antibodies to accurately detect and measure total DON in grain and feed at levels as low as 0.20 ppm.
The single-dilution sample preparation procedure saves time and materials, and the test takes less than 5 minutes* to complete. Digital readings are clearly displayed on the screen of the Vertu Lateral Flow Reader, eliminating any guesswork about the results.
- Fast screening – Results in less than 5 minutes*
- Simple – No special training required
- Sensitive – Limits of detection as low as 0.20 ppm
- Convenient – Easily performed on-site or in the lab.
- Durable — Long shelf life
- Accurate — Real-time data which can be printed or downloaded to a computer
- Wide Range — 0 to 10 ppm