- Vicam - OchraTest
OchraTest is a quantitative method for the detection of ochratoxin A in a variety of commodities using a fluorometer or HPLC.
The test requires no special skills and is rugged enough for field or laboratory use. Designed for room temperature storage, OchraTest is safe, sensitive and fast—enabling detection at parts per billion levels in just minutes.
- Convenient – For use with fluorometer or HPLC
- Durable — Long shelf life; requires no refrigeration
- Versatile — Can be used with a variety of samples
- Quick – Less than 10 minutes to isolate toxin*
- Wide Range — Detects levels as low as 0.10 ppb and as high as 100 ppb
- Easy — No special skills required, test can be performed virtually anywhere
- Safe — Requires less toxic materials than other methods
*excluding preparation and extraction