Balances à humidité
- Adam Equipment - PMB 53 - PMB 202
The PMB offers smart features that have been developed to give you the ultimate performance for moisture analysis.
The USB interface easily connects a memory stick to download the results as they are taken and stores them for future analysis, so there is no need for additional software providing total freedom to collect data on a production floor or in the field.
The PMB's fast response time and easy-to-use functionality make it the ideal moisture analyser for a range of different applications. The automatic test setting function lets you quickly run multiple tests without additional user input and the built-in memories lets you store that data for future reference.
- USB host for memory card and USB I/O interface
- RS-232 interface
- Built-in memory storage
- 3 settings for heating sample, ramp up, step and standard
- Automatic test start setting when lid is closed
- Pan lifter to easily remove samples
- Large backlit display with dual text prompts
- Security locking slot for Kensington type lock and cable
|Model||PMB 53||PMB 202|
|Repeatability (S.D.)||0.005g.0.05% (10g sample)||0.02g.0.2% (10g sample)|
|Pan Size||90mm Dia|
|Temperature Range||50C to 160C in 1C intervals|
|Weighing Units||g (grams), % M (percent moisture), % S (percent solids), ATRO % M (percent moisture / dry bases) ATRO % S (percent solids / dry bases)|
|Internal Memory||Up to 99 test results 49 Programmable user settings for configuration|
|External Memory||External memory available with USB drive for additional configurations and to store test results|