Bains circulants réfrigérés / chauffants
avec régulateur de température MX
- Polyscience - MX07R - MX7LR - MX15R - MX20R
- 7 litres ou 7 litres Low-Profile, plage de température -20° à +135°C
- 15 ou 20 litres, plage de température -30° à +135°C
An economical choice for routine laboratory applications, the MX Temperature Controller delivers powerful circulation along with ±0.07°C temperature stability.
- Large, 3.25" (8.3 cm) universal icon and English display
- Single-speed pressure pump with external (closed-loop) circulation capability
- LidDock™, DuraTop™, WhisperCool™, Cool Command™
- User-adjustable high and low temperature limits and alarms
- Single-point calibration
- Complies with DIN 12876-1 Class I safety requirements for use with non-flammable liquid
From -30° up to +135°C
DIN 12876-1 Class I (for use with non-flammable liquids)
1-speed External Circulation: Closed-loop
Features on all Polyscience Refrigerated Circulating Baths
Proprietary patent-pending WhisperCool™ technology reduces overall equipment noise, increases refrigeration efficiency, and lowers energy consumption.
Easy to maintain
Accessing the reservoir drain and removable air filter for maintenance is as simple as removing the circulator’s front panel. Performance Programmable, Advanced Programmable and Performance Digital models even remind you when it’s time for filter cleaning.
Cool Command™ technology carefully regulates the amount of cooling required, saving energy while delivering fast cool-downs and more precise control at elevated temperatures.
All models feature user-settable high-temperature safeties as well as redundant over-temperature protection and comply with RoHS, WEEE, IEC 61010-1, IEC 61010-2-010, IEC 61326-1, DIN 12876 and are CE and ETL certified. Our DuraTop™ surface is cooler to the touch when operating at high temperatures.
Whether equipped with the entry-level controller or the most sophisticated, PolyScience Refrigerated/ Heated Circulating Baths are extremely easy to use. Clear navigational buttons and menu prompts guide you through setup, making operational and temperature set-point changes simple and precise.
|Visual alarms alert you when bath temperature falls outside your pre-set limits.||Single-speed pressure pump provides external closedloop circulation capability.|
Come with the following accessories
- Reservoir cover
- Bypass tubing
- Male inlet and outlet adapters for 3/8, 1/4, and 3/16" (.95, .63, and .47 cm) tubing. 1/4" to M16 adapters also included on 50 Hz units.
- 6' (1.83 m) standard grounded electrical cord with country-specific plug
|Reservoir Size||7 Liter
|7 Liter||15 Liter||20 Liter|
|Temperature Range||-20° to +135°C||-20° to +135°C||-30° to +135°C||-30° to +135°C|
|Cooling Capacity @ 20°C||200 W||915 W|
|Part Number 120 VAC/60 Hz||MX7LR-20-A11B||MX07R-20-A11B||MX15R-30-A11B||MX20R-30-A11B|
|Part Number 240 VAC/50 Hz||MX7LR-20-A12E||MX07R-20-A12E||MX15R-30-A12E||MX20R-30-A12E|