Système d’imagerie de racines - Tube étroit (2’’)
- CID Bio-Science - CI-602
ION 700 Benchtop MeterA New Minirhizotron System Compatible with 2-inch Diameter Tubes!
Observing a root system throughout a plant’s life cycle is key to understanding overall plant behavior and health, and to improving crop performance.
The CI-602 Narrow Gauge Root Imager is a minirhizotron system that captures non-destructive, high-resolution, digital images of living roots in soil over multiple growing seasons. Compatible with root tubes measuring two inches in diameter, the CI-602 gives users the ability to work within new and existing tube installations.
The CI-602 is a durable and lightweight minirhizotron that is easy to transport to any field location and can be used in sites with root tubes across a range of treatments or conditions. Our free root analysis software, RootSnap!, quickly and easily calculates parameters including root length, area, volume, diameter & branching angle.
- Compatible with transparent root tubes which have an inner diameter of two inches (including Bartz tubes).
- Comes with six durable transparent root tubes:
- Available in lengths of 105cm or 182cm
- Made of extruded acrylic
- Feature custom-machined watertight bottom plug and insulated top cap to prevent moisture build-up in the tube
- Durable and field-ready
- Lightweight and easy to transport to any location
- Suitable for sites with root tubes across a range of treatments or conditions
- Controlled and powered by included tablet pre-loaded with RootSnap Analysis Software. Use RootSnap to quickly calculate parameters from images including total and individual root:
- branching angle
|mage Size:||21.59cm × 18 cm (8.5" × 7.1")|
|Scan Speed:||~30 seconds (depending on selected resolution)|
|Image Resolution:||Up to 1200 DPI|
|Interface:||USB Cable, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth|
|Scan Head Dimensions:||35.9 cm long × 4.6cm diameter (14.125” x 1.8")|
|Control Box Dimensions:||18 cm × 7.5 cm × 5 cm (7.125” × 3” × 2”)|
|Total Dimensions:||1950g or 4.3lbs|
|* Scan speeds for handheld tablet included with scanner. Scan speeds vary with device used to operate scanner.|
|Root Tube Dimensions|
|Inner Diameter:||5 cm (2")|
|Outer Diameter:||5.7 cm (2.25")|
|Wall Thickness:||3.2 mm (.125")|
|Standard Length:||105 cm (41.3")|