Solution de dosage immunologique
Pour le dépistage systématique des agents pathogènes
- Hygiena - Lateral Flow System
- Aucun investissement capital
- Entraînement minimal
- Facile à interpréter
Using a unique combination of antibodies and highly engineered colloidal gold conjugate coated on the surface of a membrane, the Hygiena Lateral Flow System yields pathogen screening results much faster than conventional, culture-based testing.
Prepared sample wicks up the test strip by capillary action. Within 10 minutes, two red lines appear if the target pathogen is present. Otherwise, only the control line appears, which lets you know that the test has worked correctly. The antibody-based method offers optimized media and sensitive results with no capital investment and minimal training.
Please note: Lateral Flow System is not available in the United States.
- No capital investment
- Minimal training
- Fast and simple procedure
- Validated for a wide variety of matrixes
- Associated enrichment media shortens enrichment times by facilitating maximum recovery of target cells, while inhibiting closely related competitive flora
- Detects 1 colony forming unit (cfu) in 25 grams of sample
- Time to Results:
- E. coli 0157: 8 - 18 hours
- Salmonella: 22 - 44 hours
- Listeria: 24 - 48 hours
- Long shelf-life