- Lab Companion - OS-4000, OS-7100 and OS-7200
Powerful driving system with a durable body structure increases shaking capacity.
Suitable for larger or heavier workloads requiring accurate and reproducible results.
- Worry-free operation.
- Automatic shaking speed adjustment in case of excessive
workload such as unbalanced load placement, unusual
vibrations caused from unstable floor or external shock.
- Automatic run is available with non-volatile set point
memory after power interruption, indicated in control display.
- Audible/Visible alarm activated by shaking speed deviation.
- Shaker protection system against over-current, stalled
platform check. (Stalled platform check is only for OS-4000)
- Microprocessor PID control.
- Intelligent speed controller enables reproducible results.
- Shaking speed calibration enables matching the displayed rpm to the reference point.
- Various speed ranges up to max. 500 rpm.
- Timer range: 1 min. to 999 hr 59 min.
- Orbit diameter.
- 19.1mm (Standard) or 25.4mm for OS-4000
- 25.4mm for OS-7100
- 50.8mm for OS-7200
- User friendly control panel.
- Lab Companion’s unique VFD-bright, clear, easy to read.
- Durable membrane touch switch and control knob.
- Speed is basically set and displayed in increments of 1 rpm.
- Also speed increment interval can be set among 1, 5, 10 rpm according to users preference.
- Built-in RS-232 port and USB port for external control and data collection.
- Wide speed range even with heavy workload.
- Ideal DD(Direct Drive) Brushless Motor and triple cam system
support heavy load, quiet, maintenance free operation
and deliver high torque at high speeds and smooth
rotation. (only for OS-7100/7200)
- Equipped with a maintenance-free BLDC motor to
generate smooth, quiet, uniform, and yet powerful shaking
motion. (only for OS-4000)
- Repetitive task can be easily performed as the platform stops where it starts.
- Stopping the shaking plaNorm always at the same position
is highly beneQcial for automated dosing or sampling process.
- Pleasant test environment by the smooth acceleration and deceleration control.
- Smooth start and smooth stop function prevent chemical
spills from Vasks or test tubes.
- Low-profile design minimizes vibration or sliding caused by the high speed shaking motion.
- Various accessories.
|Control System||PID feedback control|
|Shaking System||Motion Type||Orbital|
(mm / inch, dia.)
|19.1 / 0.75 (Standard)||25.4 / 1 (Adjustable)||25.4 / 1||50.8 / 2|
|Speed Range (RPM)||10 to 500||10 to 450||30 to 500||30 to 300|
|Accuracy||±1% of set speed (>100rpm) / ±1 (<100rpm)|
|Timer||1 min. to 999 hr 59 min.|
|Max. Load (kg / Ibs)||14 / 30.9 at 500 rpm
21 / 46.3 at 400 rpm
|10 / 22.0 at 450 rpm
21 / 46.3 at 300 rpm
|10 / 22.0 at 500 rpm
30 / 66.1 at 400 rpm
|23 / 50.7 at 300 rpm
35 / 77.2 at 250 rpm
(WxD) (mm / inch)
|450x450 / 17.7x17.7||755x520 / 29.6x20.5|
|Overall (WxDxH) (mm / inch)1||510x632x156 / 20.1x24.9x6.1||755x627x151 / 29.7x24.7x5.9|
|Net Weight (Kg / lbs)||43 / 94.8||117 / 257.9|
|Electrical Requirements (120V, 50 / 60Hz)||0.6A||0.8A|
1 Main unit's dimension is measured without a platform.