Thermomètre en acier inoxidable de haute précision pour congélateur
Températures MIN / MAX
- Traceable Products - 6410
- affichage en ° F ou ° C, ainsi que les températures Min / Max
- Horodatage indique l'heure et la date exactes pour toutes les lectures minimum et maximum
- Smart-Alarm ™ dispose d'une alarme visuelle / sonore qui continue à émettre une alarme
Displays MIN/MAX temperatures for previous 24 hours (for each hour) and previous 7-days (for each day); or previous 31 days (for each day).
- Triple display shows current temperature in °F or °C, as well as the Min/Max temperatures
- Time/date stamp key shows exact time and date for all minimum and maximum readings
- Smart-Alarm™ features a visual/audible alarm that continues to alarm even if the unit returns to non-alarm conditions
- Stainless-steel probe holder ideal for mounting probe anywhere in lab
- 6408 and 6409 are ideal for refrigerator/freezer applications
- 6410 and 6411 are ideal for ultra-low freezer applications
- Extended Battery life - batteries can last for up to 6 months
Displays minimum/maximum temperatures for previous 24 hours (for each hour) and previous 7-days (for each day); or previous 30 days (for each day). Time/Date stamp key shows exact time and date for all minimum and maximum readings. A 4-wire platinum sensor insures linear response and high accuracy across entire range. Range: –58.00 to 158.00°F (–50.00 to 70.00°C). Resolution: 0.01°. Accuracy: ±0.1°C; fulfills precise requirements for refrigerators/freezers. Sealed bottle probe version is insulated from rapid temperature changes when door is opened. Sealed bottle liquid is GRAS— liquid generally recognized as safe by US Food and Drug Administration. Refrigerator/freezer door closes and seals tightly around micro-thin cable. Triple display shows current and minimum/maximum temperatures. Alarm is settable in 0.1° increments and signals when temperature rises above/falls below set points. Visual LEDs and audible alarm signals continuously, even if temperature returns to non-alarm range.
Stainless-steel platinum probe
Supplied platinum waterproof stainless steel probe provides accurate readings with tip penetration of 0.3-inch, waterproof cable, and adjustable probe holder or supplied with platinum waterproof stainless steel Bullet™ probe and waterproof cable. Platinum temperature range: –148.00 to 199.99°F (–100.00 to 199.99°C). Handle probe model features stainless steel probe, diameter 0.13 inches, stem length 9.0 inches, overall length 12 inches. Bullet™ probe model features PTFE cable to withstand temperatures of –100 to 199.99°C, 0.25-inch diameter x 1 inch probe. Both models feature a 10-foot waterproof cable.
Multi-point calibration on an individually-numbered Traceable® Certificate which assures accuracy from our ISO/IEC 17025:2005 (1750.01) calibration laboratory accredited by A2LA. It indicates traceability of measurements to the SI units through NIST or other recognized national measurement institutes (NMI) that are signatories to the CIPM Mutual Recognition Agreement. Supplied: batteries, Platinum RTD stainless-steel 316 Probe, bottle or bullet probe, cable, magnetic strips, Velcro® tape, bench stand, Traceable® Certificate.
|Temperature Range||6408/6409: -50 to 70°C, 6410: -100 to 199.99°C, 6411: -100 to 70°C|
|Included Probe||Select above|
|Cal Points||6408/6409 : -40, 0°C and 50ºC; 6410: –80, 0, 50, 190°C; 6411: –80°C, –40°C, 0°C|