Thermomètre numérique pour réfrigérateur / congélateur
Précision élevée de ± 0,5 °C
- Traceable Products - 4730 - 4731 - 4732 - 4733
- Précision Ultra ± 0,5 ° C entre -30 et 50 ° C, sinon ± 1 ° C.
- Le triple affichage montre simultanément les températures MIN / MAX et actuelles
- Smart-Alarm ™ dispose d'une alarme visuelle / sonore qui continue à émettre une alarme même si l'appareil retourne en mode sans alarme
Modèle : 4730
- 1 bouteille
Modèle : 4731
- 2 bouteilles
Modèle : 4732
- 1 sonde standard
Modèle : 4733
- 2 sondes standards
Accurately monitor two different areas in refrigerators, freezers, water baths, and incubators with this enclosed temperature-buffered sensor.
Bottle insulates sensor from rapid temperature changes when refrigerator door is opened. Triple display simultaneously shows Minimum, Maximum, and Current temperatures for specified probe. Range is –58 to 158°F and –50 to 70°C with a resolution of 0.1° and accuracy of ±0.5°C between -30 to 50°C, otherwise ±1°C.
- Ultra™ accuracy ±0.5°C between -30 to 50°C, otherwise ±1°C.
- Triple display simultaneously shows MIN/MAX and current temperatures
- Smart-Alarm™ features a visual/audible alarm that continues to alarm even if the unit returns to non-alarm conditions
- Accurately monitor temperatures in freezers, water baths, heating blocks, incubators, and refrigerators with this enclosed temperature-buffered sensor; programmable in 0.1° increments
- Bottle insulates sensor from rapid temperature changes when refrigerator door is opened
- High-impact, chemical-resistant ABS plastic case: 2¾ x 4¼ x ¾ inches, weight: 4 ounces, °F/°C switchable
Smart-Alarm™ signals out-of-range conditions
When an out-of-range condition is sensed, the Smart-Alarm™ triggers. Smart-Alarm™ features visual and audible indicators which signal continuously until acknowledged, even if the parameter returns to the non-alarm range. Alarm is programmable in 0.1° increments
Solid-state probe eliminates mercury contamination in refrigerators. Ten-foot micro-cable permits refrigerator doors to close on it. Probe is sealed in a miniature bottle (1 x 2-1/2 inches) filled with nontoxic glycol. Solution is GRAS (generally recognized as safe) by the FDA (Food and Drug Administration). Eliminates concerns about contact with food or drinking water.
Multi-point calibration on an individually-numbered Traceable® Certificate which assures accuracy from our ISO/IEC 17025:2005 (1750.01) calibration laboratory accredited by A2LA. It indicates traceability of measurements to the SI units through NIST or other recognized national measurement institutes (NMI) that are signatories to the CIPM Mutual Recognition Agreement. High-impact, chemical-resistant ABS plastic case is 2-3/4 x 4-1/4 x 3/4 inches. Weight is 4 ounces. Supplied: Traceable® Certificate, flip-open stand, wall mounting, Velcro®, and magnetic strips.
|Temperature Range||–50 to 70°C (–58 to 158°F)|
|Temperature Accuracy||±0.5°C between -30 to 50°C, otherwise ±1°C|
|Cable Length||10 feet|