- Vicam - AflaCheck
Aflatoxin levels in grain, food and feed are subject to strict regulations in more than 60 countries.
AflaCheck is a qualitative one-step test kit for the detection of aflatoxin. AflaCheck uses highly specific reactions between antibodies and aflatoxin to detect aflatoxin in a variety of samples. The test strips can be used to detect the presence of aflatoxin at two different cutoff levels depending on the protocol followed.
- Fast — Results in as little as 3 minutes*
- Simple — No special training or equipment required
- Accurate — Detects the presence of aflatoxin at levels of 10 ppb or 20 ppb
- Convenient — Can be performed anywhere with a variety of samples
- Durable — Long shelf life, no refrigeration required
- Economical — Inexpensive first step in your testing protocol
- Versatile — Choice of two cut off procedures: 10 ppb and 20 ppb
- *excluding preparation and extraction