- Vicam - Afla-V
Afla-V strip tests utilize the proven sensitivity and selectivity of VICAM’s monoclonal antibodies to accurately detect and measure total aflatoxins B1, B2, G1, and G2 at levels as low as 2 ppb and as high as 100 ppb.
The single dilution sample preparation procedure saves time and materials, and the test takes 5 minutes* to develop. Digital readings are clearly displayed on the screen of the Vertu Lateral Flow Reader, eliminating any guesswork about the results.
- Fast screening — Results in 5 minutes*
- Simple — No special training required
- Sensitive — Limits of detection as low as 2 ppb**
- Convenient — Easily performed on-site or in the lab
- Durable — Long shelf life
- Accurate — Real-time data which can be printed or downloaded to a computer
- Wide Range — 0 to 100 ppb
- Certified — USDA-GIPSA certified method available
**limits of detection will vary based on procedure