- Vicam - FumoniTest
FumoniTest is a quantitative method for the detection of fumonisin B1, B2 and B3 in a variety of commodities by fluorometer or HPLC.
FumoniTest can be used in diverse locations, from the farm elevator to food processing quality control laboratories to government testing laboratories. FumoniTest is safe, fast, requires no special skills and produces precise results at parts per million levels.
- Convenient – For use with fluorometer or HPLC
- Comprehensive – Tests for fumonisins B1, B2, and B3
- Durable — Has a long shelf life
- Versatile — For use with a variety of samples
- Quick — Less than 15 minutes to isolate toxin*
- Wide Range — Detects levels as low as 0.016 ppm and as high as 5 ppm
*excluding preparation and extraction