Mycotoxines dans la nourriture pour animaux
- Vicam - AflaTest WB
AflaTest WB is an HPLC-only test for the detection of aflatoxins B1, B2, G1, G2 and M1 using wide bore immunoaffinity columns.
With a total volume of 3 mL, AflaTest WB allows for a faster flow rate preferred by many laboratories and is the ideal cleanup step for any HPLC. AflaTest WB can be used in a wide variety of locations from the farm elevator to food QC and safety laboratories.
- Exclusive — Specifically for HPLC use
- Comprehensive — Total readings for all aflatoxins
- Durable — Long shelf life; requires no refrigeration
- Versatile — For use with a variety of samples
- Quick — 15 minutes to isolate toxin*
- Wide Range — Detects levels as high as 100 ppb and as low as 0.03 ppb for aflatoxin B1
- Fast Flow — Passes more volume over the column
*excludes preparation and extraction