Système d'analyse des micotoxines
- Vicam - Myco6in1+ LC/MS/MS
Precise, Numerical Results
Countries around the world are continuing to introduce new legislation requiring control of mycotoxin levels in food and feed. At the same time, research is confirming that different mycotoxins in the same product can act synergistically to cause more harm than would be expected from simply adding the effects of the individual toxins. As a result, laboratories must be equipped to detect and quantify multiple toxins simultaneously in food and agricultural products. VICAM, the world’s leading provider of mycotoxin testing solutions, has developed a first-of-its-kind multi-mycotoxin immunoaffinity (IA) column for the simultaneous detection of aflatoxins, ochratoxin A, fumonisins, deoxynivalenol, zearalenone, T-2, HT-2, and nivalenol.
Designed for use with LC/MS/MS detection — one of the most advanced, accurate, and widely used analytical methods in the world – VICAM’s Myco6in1+® LC/MS/MS IA column enables laboratories to simultaneously determine multiple mycotoxins with unmatched sensitivity, selectivity, and speed.
The patented* Myco6in1+ LC/MS/MS IA column is a quantitative tool which combines the proven strengths of selective monoclonal antibodies and liquid chromatography combined with tandem mass spectrometry to deliver precise numerical results. Simple, streamlined, and easy-to-use, the Myco6in1+ LC/MS/MS IA column requires only one sample and a single pass through the column, minimizing time and materials costs while improving laboratory productivity. VICAM continues to provide the optimized technology that delivers high recoveries, accurate results, and the reliability you’ve come to expect.
- Exclusive – For use with LC/MS/MS, HPLC with PDA, fluorescence detector and post-column derivatization or UPLC with an ACQUITY® QDa® Mass Detector
- Accurate – Meets European Committee for Standardization (CEN) criteria for mycotoxin analysis methods
- Comprehensive – Detects aflatoxins, deoxynivalenol, nivalenol, fumonisins, ochratoxin A, zearalenone, and T-2 and HT-2 toxins with one simple test
- Convenient – One sample, one pass through the column to detect multiple mycotoxins
- Durable – Long shelf life
- Economical – One test provides results for multiple toxins, saving time and materials
Here 's how simple Vicam Tests are to use:
- Grind and weigh sample
- Evaporate extract
CAPTURE AND ELUTE
- Add PBS
- Pass extract over column
- Wash column
- Elute toxins and collect in cuvette
- Dry down and reconstitute eluate
- Inject onto LC/MS/MS