Simple secure systematic analysis suitable for small to Medium throughput of samples.
- Steam distillation system.
- Compact steam generator with safety over temperature thermostat and over pressure device.
- Safety door, the system will not operate if the door is open.
- “Tube in place” sensor: if the tube is not located, the dosing process of NaOH will not take place.
- Universal adapter for digestion/distillation tubes MACRO (Ø 42 mm) and MICRO (Ø 26mm)
- Small footprint, saves bench top space: The H2O and NaOH reservoirs are placed within the unit.
- Stainless steel case with reinforced ABS plastic front.
- Automatic distillate titration kit
- Low water level for the steam generator.
- Safety door open or no distillation/digestion tube in place.
- Steam generator over temperature.
- Open and closure of cooling water to the cooling coil.
- Automatic load of NaOH once the distillation has started.
- Select NaOH volume.
- Stop at the end of the pre-set programmed time
To complete Kjeldahl Nitrogen analysis a digestion block is also required. (see complementary products)
|Part No.||Height (cm)||Width (cm)||Depth (cm)||Power (W)||Weight (Kg)|
|Supplied with a MACRO Ø 42mm tube, set of reagent containers and tubing.|
- Measuring range: from 0.2 to 200 mg of Kjeldahl Nitrogen.
- Programmable distillation time.
- Nitrogen recovery >99.5%
- Distillation speed: from 35-40ml/minute
- Typical distillation time: from 7-10 minutes.
- Water consumption rate: from 80-100 litres/Hr.
- Steam generator water consumption: 2,5 Litres/ Hr.
- Water reservoir for steam generator: 6 litres
- NaOH reservoir: 2 Litres