Steam Distillation Unit Kjeldahl Semi-Automatic
Determination of organic nitrogen. Automatic Boracic and NaOH dosage, sample drainage and temporized stop.
- JP Selecta - Pro-Nitro S
- Steam distillation system. Compact steam generator with safety over temperature thermostat and over pressure device. Safety door, the system will not operate if the door is open.
- “Tube in place” sensor: if the tube is not located, the dosing process of NaOH will not take place.
- Universal adapter for digestion/distillation tubes MACRO (Ø 42mm) and MICRO (Ø 26 mm).
- Small footprint, saves bench top space: The H2O, NaOH and H3BO3 reservoirs are placed within the unit.
- Empty Digestion/Distillation tube system.
- Stainless steel case with reinforced ABS plastic front.
- Green LED 2 digit display.
- Distillation program: (Add NaOH, Add Boric Acid, Distillation time, Empty tube.)
- Automatic distillate titration kit. (See accessories).
|Measuring range||Ffrom 0.2 to 200 mg Nitrogen. Programmable distillation time.|
|Distillation speed||From 35-40ml/minute|
|Typical distillation time||From 7-10 minutes|
|Water consumption rate||From 80-100 litres/Hr.|
|Steam generator water consumption||2.5 Litres/ Hr.|
|Water reservoir for steam generator||6 litres|
|NaOH reservoir||2 Litres|
|Boric Acid reservoir||2 Litres|
- Low water level for the steam generator.
- Safety door open or no distillation/digestion tube in place.
- Steam generator over temperature.
Single push button to start the distillation cycle:
- Boric acid dosing
- Start distillation.
- NaOH dosing
- Stop Distillation (Programmed time transpired.)
- Acoustic indicator at the end of the cycle.
To complete Kjeldahl Nitrogen analysis a digestion block is also required.
|Part No.||Height (cm)||Width (cm)||Depth (cm)||Power (W)||Weight (Kg)|
|Supplied complete with a MACRO Ø 42 mm tube, set of connection tubes, set of reservoirs.|