Differential pressure instrument with membrane measurement technology for monitoring and control of differential pressures and air flows in HVAC applications
Differential pressure instrument with membrane measurement technology for monitoring and control of differential pressures and air flows in HVAC applications. Suitable for rooms and ducts.
By the integrated switch the pressure conditions can be monitored and an alarm set in case of need. The also integrated analogue outputs (V and mA) can be used for a system control. The automatic Zero-Point calibration assures an accurate and reproducible measurement at any time and avoids any influence of the mounting position on the measurement results.
The configuration and calibration of the PascalMaxx can be easily done by the front keypad.
- Easy startup
- High precision silicon membrane sensor
- Automatic Zero-Point calibration
- Simple 2-point calibration
- Adjustable analogue outputs (V and mA)
- 1 adjustable switch (230V) for 2 thresholds
- Password protection system
- Large and clear LCDisplay
- Clean rooms
- Flow workstations
- HVAC filter systems and fan V-belt drive
|Measurement range||0...500 Pa or 0...2000 Pa within temperature range 0...50°C|
|Offset Drift||< 2 Pa/year (automatic Zero-Point calibration)|
|Accuracy||PascalMaxx 500 Z: +/- 1.0% of full scale
PascalMaxx 2000 Z: +/- 0.5% of full scale