Designed to provide user a quick, reliable and easy way to measure electromagnetic
- The EMF tester is designed to provide user a quick, reliable and easy way to measure electromagnetic field radiation levels around power lines, home appliances and industrial devices.
- The EMF tester is a cost effective, hand-held instrument designed and calibrated to measure electromagnetic field radiation at different bandwidths.
- Display micro Tesla & milli Gauss in the same tester.
- Data hold, Peak hold function
- On-line computer (1391/1392) Data logging (1392) function.
|Display||3-1/2 digits. Max. indication 1999|
|Range||200 / 2000 milli Gauss|
200 micro Tesla
|Resolution||0.1 / 1 milli Gauss|
0.01 / 0.1 micro Tesla
|Number of Axis||Single axis|
|Band Width||30 Hz to 300 Hz|
|Accuracy||+/- (3% + 3d) at 50Hz / 60Hz|
|Over-Input||Display shows "OL"|
|Sampling Time||Approx. 0.4 second|
|Battery||4 pcs size AAA (Alkaline Battery)|
|Battery Life||Approx. 60 hours|
|Operating Temp and Humidity||0℃ to 40℃ (32℉ to 104℉) below 80% RH|
|Storage Temp and Humidity||-10℃ to 60℃ below 70% RH|
|Dimension||111(L) x 64(W) x 34(H) mm|
|Accessories||Operation Manual, 4 pcs size AAA (Alkaline Battery),|
RS-232 interface / software (1391/1392)
|Datalogging Capacity(TES-1392)||16000 Point Data logging|