Intelligent Weather Monitoring
Columbia Weather System’s proprietary Weather Display uses an “intelligent” touch-screen console. With its programmable microprocessor and abundant memory, the console can display weather information, perform complex computations, and store relatively large amounts of weather data.
The Weather Display features a graphic LCD (320 x 240 pixels) having a white background with blue images for strong legibility. The screens are designed to be viewed clearly from a distance.
Weather Display models are available for the Capricorn 2000, Pegasus and Orion series of weather stations.
The Weather Display is flexible and can be factory-modified to meet specific market and industry needs.
- Date and time
- Values of all the weather station sensors
- Wind chill, dew point, heat index and rain rate
- Barometric pressure trend
- Rain for today, the week, the month and the year
- One minute wind speed average and wind speed gust
- Min/max values and time for all parameters for the current day and previous six days
- 24-hour trend graphs for all parameters
- Metric or English units
The Weather Display is offered in three formats:
- Desktop/wall-mount chassis (8.9 W x 6.3 H x 1.87 D)
- 19“ rack mount (19 x 6.7 )
- Panel mount (8 W x 5.4 H x 1.55 D)