Non-metallic free-flushing sampling bottles activated by GO Devil messenger (1000-MG) when individually or serially attached to hydrocable.
Sequential closure by remote command with model 1015 Rosette® multibottle array, or with model AR1015 Acoustic Command Control option.
- MOUNTING: Cable clamps on 1.2- to 12-liter bottles are for cable diameters up to and including 6.4mm (1/4"). Clamps on larger bottles are for diameters up to and including 8.0mm (5/16").
- MATERIAL: Non-metallic construction of PVC tube section, end stoppers, handles and cable clamp blocks (aluminum on 30-liter bottle). Delrin stopcocks, air vent screws and push rod. Stainless steel cable clamps. End stopper closure band of latex tubing. Buna-N a-ring seals (other materials available). Nylon monofilament lanyards.
- END CLOSURE: Stopper with spherical section sealing surface held firmly against a-ring seal by internal latex tubing.
- DRAINAGE: Thumbscrew air vent at top. Stopcock at base: 4.7mm (.187") diameter, except for 20- and 30-liters bottles, which have a second, larger basal stopcock (9.52mm, .375mm) for rapid drainage.
- OPTIONAL: Teflon coating, stainless steel springs with Teflon or epoxy coating.
|Part Number||Water Sampler Sizes (liters)||Clear Polycarb. Housing||3-Therm. Rev Assy|
|101001.2||1.2||Standard Housing||Without (Standard)|
|101001.7||1.7||Standard Housing||Without (Standard)|
|101002.5||2.5||Standard Housing||Without (Standard)|
|101005||5||Standard Housing||Without (Standard)|
|101008||8||Standard Housing||Without (Standard)|
|101010||10||Standard Housing||Without (Standard)|
|1010-12||12||Standard Housing||Without (Standard)|
|101020||20||Standard Housing||Without (Standard)|
|101030||30||Standard Housing||Without (Standard)|
|1010-EVAL||Sampler Evaluation||Standard Housing||Without (Standard)|
|101001.2R||1.2||Standard Housing||With 3-Therm Assy|
|101001.7R||1.7||Standard Housing||With 3-Therm Assy|
|101002.5R||2.5||Standard Housing||With 3-Therm Assy|
|101005R||5||Standard Housing||With 3-Therm Assy|
|101008R||8||Standard Housing||With 3-Therm Assy|
|101010R||10||Standard Housing||With 3-Therm Assy|
|101012R||12||Standard Housing||With 3-Therm Assy|
|101020R||20||Standard Housing||With 3-Therm Assy|
|101030R||30||Standard Housing||With 3-Therm Assy|
|101001.7P||1.7||Clear Housing||Without (Standard)|
|101002.5P||2.5||Clear Housing||Without (Standard)|