Enregistreur de données pour la pluie
- Solinst - Rainlogger 3002
- Ajouter les données de précipitations à votre réseau de Levelogger
- Mémoire pour jusqu'à 60 000 relevés horodatés
- Entretien minime avec une batterie avec une durée de vie de 10 ans
The Rainlogger Edge is an inexpensive datalogger designed to record the tips of a standard tipping-bucket rain gauge with a reed switch output.
This compact and durable field unit offers long-term reliability and convenience with a battery that lasts up to 10 years, and improved ESD (electrostatic discharge) protection with an ABS housing. The event time stamp and total rainfall per time period is logged in non-volatile memory, which holds up to 60,000 readings. Sampling is event based, as the Rainlogger Edge records and saves each tip of the tipping-bucket as it happens.
Levelogger customers can add rainfall data to their water level monitoring networks using the intuitive Levelogger Software. The Rainlogger Edge provides easy incorporation of precipitation data into existing Levelogger data. Rainfall data can allow correlation between precipitation events and changes in groundwater or surface water levels.
The Rainlogger Edge is compatible with all Solinst Levelogger communication and deployment accessories. Logged data can be downloaded direct to a PC or to a hand-held Leveloader. This versatile logger has the ability to integrate into a Solinst Telemetry System and has the option to communicate using SDI-12 protocol (see Model 9100/9200 and 3001 Data Sheets).
- Add rainfall data to your Levelogger network
- ABS housing provides improved ESD protection
- Memory for up to 60,000 time stamped readings
- Low maintenance with 10 year battery
- Designed to be used with most tipping-buckets
- Compatible with Solinst Telemetry Systems
The Rainlogger Edge is simply programmed with the userfriendly Levelogger Software. An Optical Reader connects the
Rainlogger Edge to a laptop or desktop PC and the Levelogger Software automatically detects the attached Rainlogger.
The Rainlogger Edge is easily deployed in the field, using a 3-pin connector cable attached to the rain gauge.
Data downloading can be "All Data", "Append Data", or "Data Dump" at any time. Data can be displayed in graph or table format and exported to other programs. The Rainlogger has self-test capability, reliable FRAM memory and the ability to upgrade firmware.
- Measuring local precipitation
- Determining peak rainfall events
- Stormwater management
- Remote monitoring of watersheds
- Ideal for correlating precipitation events to:
- Groundwater and surface water data
- Watershed and drainage basin studies
- Agricultural and forestry studies
|Battery Life||10 years (logging 2 parameters/10 minutes)|
|Clock Accuracy||+/- 1 minute/year|
|Operating Temperature||-20°C to 80°C|
|Maximum # Readings||60,000 readings|
|Memory||Non-volatile EEPROM, FRAM back-up|
|Communication||Optical infra-red to RS232 or USB|
|Sampling Mode||Event Based, Real Time View|
|Sampling Rate||Variable - records each tip|
|Size||7/8"x 5.5" (22 mm x 140 mm)|
|Weight||1.6 oz (44 grams)|
|Wetted Materials||ABS, Delrin®, Viton®|