Both PT/TC Sensor Compatible Unit for Wide Range Measurement
- Temperature 1ch ( Thermocouple / Pt sensor supported )
- Thermocouple -199 to 1760 °C
- For use with Thermocouple Sensor Types: K, J, T, S, R
- Pt -199 to 600 °C
- Supports 3-wire & 4-wire Pt 100/1000 Sensor
- Optional Pt100 sensors with selectable pipe dimensions and cable lengths
TR4 series temperature data loggers come equipped with Bluetooth low energy technology. We have designed two dedicated apps to take advantage of this technology. “ThermoREC” with automatic refresh allows for real–time monitoring of important temperature changes. “ThermoStorage” enables the uploading of selected data to our free cloud storage service “T&D WebStorage Service”.
- Easy Bluetooth Communication between Data Loggers and Smartphone/Tablet
- Automatically detect data from the Bluetooth loggers by simply opening the mobile app.
- Use the dedicated apps for real-time monitoring, graphs and auto-upload. Uploaded data can be shared via our free cloud service “T&D WebStorage Service“.
- 15 Recording Intervals and Large Logging Capacity for Long-Term Recording
- One logger can measure and record up to 16000 readings. Select from 15 recording interval choices from 1 second to 60 minutes. If set at a 60-minute recording interval, that gives you 666 days of non-stop consecutive recording.
- Each Logger is both Thermocouple/Pt Sensor Compatible. The screw terminals on the back of the data logger make it possible to connect either Thermocouple or Pt sensors.
|Measurement Channels||Temperature 1ch
Thermocouple Type (K, J, T, S, R ) or Pt100/Pt1000
(sensor not provided)
|Measurement Range||TC: -199 to 1760 °C
Pt: -199 to 600 °C
TC (Thermocouple Measurement)
Type K, J, T: ±(0.5°C + 0.3 % of reading)
Type S, R: ±(1.5°C + 0.3 % of reading)
±(0.3°C + 0.3 % of reading)
|LCD Display||Measurements, Battery Life Warning, etc.|
|Recording Intervals||15 choices from 1 sec. to 60 min.|
|Comm Interfaces||Bluetooth 4.0 (Bluetooth Low Energy)|
|Operating Environment||Temperature: -40 to 80°C ( -25 to 80°C during wireless communication)
Humidity: 90%RH or less (no condensation)
|Dimensions||H:62mm × W:47mm × D:26.5mm|
|Battery Life||Approx. 1 month to 1 year|
|Accessories||Lithium Battery, Registration Code Label, Cable Clamp, etc.|