Digital Tension Meters
- Checkline by Electromatic - ZEF - ZED
The New CHECK-LINE models ZEF and ZED employ a strain-gauge system for accurately measuring the running line tensions on a wide variety of yarns, fibers and fine wires.
Its trigger-operated roller shifting mechanism makes it easy to acquire the running material. Single-button automatic zero permits operation in any orientation while maintaining highest accuracy.
- 0.5 - 100.0g
- 1 - 200g
Miniature rollers make these models ideal for delicate yarns/fibers and fine wires as well as those applications where access space is limited.
For Spandex and similar materials, specifiy model ZEF-100-T.
- 1 - 500g
This model is recommended for all other applications where miniaturized rollers are not necessary.
- Easy-to-read LCD display with auto power off.
- Simple 2-key operation
- Powered by two (2) AAA alkaline batteries
- ZEF V-grooved guide rollers are rated for speeds up to 900m/min or, optionally, 2000m/min.
- ZED V-grooved guide rollers are rated for speeds up to 200m/min or, optionally, 3500m/min.
- Supplied in an atractive foam-fitted carrying case.
- NIST Calibration available
|ELZEF100-||ZEF Model, Tension range: 0.5-100.0 grams|
|ELZEF200G-||ZEF Model, Tension range: 1-200 grams|
|ELZED500G-||ZED Model, Tension range: 1-500 grams|
- All models can be calibrated in cN. Replace suffix "G" with suffix "CN". Example: ZED-500-CN
- ZEF models are calibrated using a 0.12mm diameter monofilament. ZED models are calibrated using a 0.2mm diameter monofilament.
- Custom calibration with customer-supplied samples is optionally available.
|Measuring Principle||Strain Gauge|
|Accuracy||±1% Full Scale, ±1 digit|
|Outer Roller Distance||
ZEF: 22mm (c:c)
ZED: 38mm (c:c)
|Overrange Readings||10% Full Scale|
|Overrange Protection||100% Full Scale|
|Sensing Roller Deflection||0.5mm (maximum)|
|Display Type||LCD, 10mm height|
|Display Update Rate||0.5 seconds|
|Auto Zero||±20% Full Scale|
|Battery Type||2 pcs., AAA (1.5V)|
|Battery Life||30 hours continuous Use (Approx.)|
Hard-coated Aluminum (standard)
POM Plastic (Optional), specify suffix "-T"
|Max Linear Speed||
|Operating Temperature||50 to 100°F (10 to 45°C)|
|Housing Material||High-Impact Plastic (POM)|