These rugged molds have an unlimited shelf life and are weather-resistant for dependable field performance.
They are recyclable and biodegradable and contain a unique additive that allows microbes present in landfills and composting facilities to break down plastic.
Molds are non-absorptive and are unaffected by heat, light or cement paste. Built-in lip helps retain round specimen shape for easy lid attachment and provides a stable plane for quick specimen strike-off.
Writable surface allows recording of data. Cylinder Mold Domed and Flat Lids. Cylinder Stripping Tool and Cylinder Carriers are available as optional.
|H-3037L||Plastic dome lid for H-3037P100 mold.|
|H-3041S||Mold Stripper, T-Handle-Style|
|H-3041SMA||Mold Stripper, screwdriver-Style|
- Available in boxes of 100 for 4 "cylinders
- Available in boxes of 20 for 6 "cylinders
- Writable surface to record data
- Test cylinders 4" meet A.S.T.M. specifications C39,C192 and C470
- Molded single unit for consistent dimensional uniformity
- Smooth molded plastic allows quick, easy stripping
- Non-absorptive ,Strong, durable is weather resistant
- Eliminating job-site storage problems
- Large rim for Cylinder mold 4"
- High domed lids available
- Lids and stripping tools available.