- Gilson - SP-300 - SP-302 - SP-304 - SP-306
AASHTO T 248 , ASTM C702 , ASTM B215
Gilson Precision Splitters quickly divide granular materials and fine powders to produce representative samples for laboratory analysis.
These single stage riffle-type splitters feature a gate-controlled hopper and precision fixed-width chutes for increased accuracy. Samples are divided in half with each pass and are collected in receptacles under the chutes.
Construction is all heavy-gauge type 304 stainless steel for corrosion resistance, increased service life, and reduction of sample contamination. An easy-flip gate hopper control enables samples to be loaded completely and evenly distributed before opening. Side panels control dust to reduce the loss of fines and units disassemble quickly for cleaning.
- Rugged 100% heavy-gauge type 304 stainless steel construction prevents potential contamination and increases service life
- Hopper with flip-gate control allows sample to be loaded completely and distributed evenly
- Side panels control dust, reducing loss of fines during processing
- Quick and easy disassembly for cleaning
- All parts are autoclavable
- Compliant with multiple ASTM and AASHTO standards; Contact us for specific standards requirements
- SP-300 Gilson Precision Splitter w/ 1/2in Chutes, or
- SP-302 Gilson Precision Splitter w/ 1/4in Chutes, or
- SP-304 Gilson Precision Splitter w/ 1/8in Chutes, or
- SP-306 Gilson Precision Splitter w/ 1/16in Chutes
- Two stainless steel sample pans
- SPA-129 Sample Pan stainless steel extra pan for the SP-300 model increases processing efficiency
- SPA-130 Sample Pan stainless steel pan used with SP-302/304 models for additional sample preparation
- SPA-132 Sample Pan stainless steel additional pan for SP-306 splitter offers increased productivity