Master Control Panel
- Humboldt - HM-4140
ASTM D5084, BS 1377 Part 6 1990
The HM-4140 Stand-alone Control Panel provides pressure controls and readouts for permeability and triaxial applications.
It can be used with either the HM-4150A, Single Cell Panel or the HM-4160A, Dual Cell Panel to configure systems for up to five (5) cells. Controls include: a digital, readout pressure meter, a pressure supply gauge, a master pressure regulator, a vacuum supply gauge, a master vacuum regulator, de-aired water tank controls, tap and de-aired water supply outlets and pressure and vacuum outlets.
- Bias pressure regulator allows simultaneous control of confining back pressures, while maintaining a constant differential
- Uses no-volume-change Swagelock valves
- Bridge feature delivers simultaneous control of base and top pressures by adjusting one pressure regulator simplifying testing
- Quick-connect hookups for fast and reliable set up.
- Master control panel houses digital pressure readout for the controlling pressure, inlet vacuum regulator
- & gauge, inlet pressure regulators & gauge, de-aired water tank controls, tap & de-aired water supply outlets, and pressure & vacuum outlets
- Comply with ASTM D5084; BS 1377 Part 6 1990.
|HM4140.3F||FlexPanels - Master Control Panel - 2-150 psi (0.1 psi)|
|HM4140M.3F||FlexPanels - Master Control Panel - 14-1000 kPa (1 kpa)|
|Pressure /||2-150 psi (0.1 psi)||14-1000 kPa (1 kPa)|
|Vacuum||0-14.7 psi||(0-100kPa) or 30 Hg|
|Cell||50cc x 0.1 cc (ml)|
|Top||10cc x 0.02 cc (ml)|
|Base||10cc x 0.02 cc (ml)|
|220V 50/60Hz (use .4F suffix to part number, i.e. H-4150.4F)|
|Operating Temp.||14 to 158°F (-10 to 70°C)|
|Dimensions||8" x 8" x 37.5" (203 x 203 x 952 mm)|
|Shipping Weight||35 lbs (16 kg)|