General Protocol Large Capacity Ovens
- Thermo Scientific - Heratherm OGS
- Two sizes - 400 L and 750 L
- Maximum Temperature - 250°C
- Gravity convection
Thermo Scientific Heratherm large capacity ovens are designed for larger samples or high sample volumes, providing valuable space while maintaining a small footprint.
They provide higher chamber capacity for your day-to-day drying and heating applications. Greater flexibility, accuracy and dependability are provided through a range of additional features.
Feature an environmentally friendly design with cost savings in mind,
Reduce energy consumption by as much as 23%* compared to previous models.
Exceptional temperature performance to protect your valuable samples
- Optimal uniformity: as good as +/-2.1°C.
- Optimal stability: as good as +/-0.3°C (measured at 150°C)
- Two sizes (400 L and 750 L)
- Gravity convection technology for gentle heating and drying
- Low overall energy consumption
- Optimal use of chamber with flexible shelving system and lockable castors for easy set-up / moving
- Timer to turn on/off at specified time for energy savings
|Order Number||Model||Internal Volume L/CU.FT.||Maximum Temperature °C|
|51029327||OGS400||419 / 14.8||250|
|51029339||OGS750||774 / 27.3||250|