Ideal for replacing all glass and mercury thermometers in the lab
- On/off switch provides longer battery life, °F/°C switchable range
- Long stem allows for taking readings while stirring and is ideal for use in incubators and ovens
Replaces mercury and glass thermometers.
Perfect-sized unit fits into flasks, cuvettes, test tubes, beakers, ovens, and incubators. Read temperatures in foods, gases, samples, reagents, water baths, and semisolids. Stainless-steel probe is resistant to most laboratory chemicals. ABS plastic and stainless-steel construction (no glass or mercury) makes it safe. Readings are updated every second.
- Thermistor type probe
- Temperature range: –58 to 302°F and –50 to 150°C
- Resolution is 0.1° from –20 to 200 (1° outside this range)
- Accuracy is ±0.5°C at tested points, ±1°C between –20 to 120°C otherwise
- Brilliant LCD is 1/4-inch-high
- Stem Dimensions: 0.14" diameter, 11.375" length, 14.375" overall
Multi-point calibration on an individually-numbered Traceable® Certificate which assures accuracy from our ISO/IEC 17025:2005 (1750.01) calibration laboratory accredited by A2LA. It indicates traceability of measurements to the SI units through NIST or other recognized national measurement institutes (NMI) that are signatories to the CIPM Mutual Recognition Agreement. Supplied: Traceable® Certificate, protective sleeve, and battery.
|Temperature Range||4052/4352 : - 50ºC to 150ºC ; 4353/4354 : -50 to 300ºC|
|Temperature Resolution||0.1° from –20 to 200°(1° otherwise)|
|Probe Dimensions||4052/4352: 1/8" stem diameter, 8" stem length, 1.2" Top, 11" overall; 4353/4354: 1/8" stem diameter, 11 3/8" stem length, 14 3/8" overall|
|LCD Digit Size||1/4 in|
|Supplied With||Traceable® Certificate, protective sleeve, and battery|