Appareil de cisaillement
- Humboldt - HM-2750
ASTM D3080, AASHTO T236, BS1377:7
- Écran LCD rétro-éclairé
- Stockage des données de test non volatile et étalonnage de l'instrument
- Horloge en temps réel à batterie
The HM-2750 Series Direct/Residual Shear Machines are an economical choice for performing direct/residual shear tests utilizing the deadweight method.
The HM-2750's versatile design allows it to be configured in several stock configurations, which include all the components you'll need to do testing.
- The Standard Controller Model utilizing Load Rings and Dial Gauges
- The A Controller Model with Analog Transducer Data Acquisition
- The D Controller Model with Digital Gauge Data Acquisition
All models include the carriage, stand, vertical load hanger and a balanced lever loading arm with a 10:1 ratio that reduces the weight required to perform tests. The microprocessor-based system features a stepper motor drive system, large display, touch-sensitive keypad and forward/reverse travel limit switches.
NEW! Counter-balance device for ASTM D3080 compliance.
Not available anywhere else. Also available as a retrofit kit. HM-2560A.1
- Backlit LCD display
- Nonvolatile test data storage and instrument calibration
- Battery-backed real-time clock
- Auto conversation of instrument calibration between English or Imperial units and SI or metric units
- Test setup and selection via keypad
- Automatic triggering of test logging data
- View logged test data via the LCD display
- Logging rate as fast as 0.1 second/reading
- Four channels with real-time data acquisition
- RS-232 interface for computer or printer.
- Humboldt HMTS, Basic, User-Defined Level software included for data acquisition
All models allow for rapid and easy manual adjustment of shearing force speed rates. The maximum shear force is 2000 lbf (10kN), and, the maximum consolidation force is 2000 lbf (10kN). The carriage accepts shear box squares up to 4.0" (100mm) internal dimension. Forward and reverse measurements permit residual shear testing as standard. A built-in safety feature prevents the overloading of the load measuring system. Comply with ASTM D3080, AASHTO T236 and BS1377:7 standards.
|HM2750.3F||The Standard Controller Model utilizing Load Rings and Dial Gauges|
|HM2750M.3F||The Standard Controller Model utilizing Load Rings and Dial Gauges in mm|
|HM2750A.3F||The A Controller Model with Analog Transducer Data Acquisition|
|HM2750D.3F||The D Controller Model with Digital Gauge Data Acquisition|