Humidimètre pour le bois Timbermaster
- Protimeter - Timbermaster
Advanced Moisture Meter specifically designed for the timber industry
Protimeter TimberMaster is an advanced moisture meter specifically designed for the timber industry. It is ideal for a range of quality control applications associated with moisture levels within all wood products.
Features and Benefits
- Simple hand-held design
- Durable and rugged
- Built in wood calibration scales - 150 wood species
- Large LCD for ease of use in all conditions
- Hammer electrode for sub-surface measurements (optional)
- Automatic temperature correction with temperature sensor (optional)
Measure 150 Wood Species
The Protimeter TimberMaster features eight calibration scales, enabling the user to take accurate moisture measurements in 150 wood species from around the world.
Moisture measurements are commonly taken using the integral pin electrodes. The appropriate wood calibration scale can be selected to ensure the accurate measurements are taken.
If the timber being measured is significantly above or below 20 degree C (70 degree F) the Protimeter TimberMaster should be used in conjunction with the optional temperature probe. When the probe is connected to the instrument the measured moisture value is automatically corrected for the effect of temperature.
A slide-hammer electrode can be used with the Protimeter TimberMaster to measure subsurface moisture levels (to a depth of 30mm/13/16”) irrespective of surface moisture levels.
- Operating temperature range: 0°C to 50°C
- Humidity: 0 to 90% RH, non-condensing
- Pin measurement range (% MC in wood)
- 7.9 to 99% (readings over 30% are relative)
- Power: 9V- Alkaline 550mAh, Battery low indication on LCD
- Size: 19cm x 6.5cm x 3.5cm (7.5” x 2.5” x 1.4”)
- Gross Weight (without battery): ~228g
- Maximum Needle Depth: For WME pins: 0.4” (10mm)
- Buzzer: Audible buzzer for key tone and measurement indication, user configurable
CE, RoHS, ETL
- BLD5605 – Supplied with Heavy Duty moisture probe and temperature probe
- BLD5609 – Supplied with Heavy Duty moisture probe
|Light Duty Hammer Electrode - BLD5000||Heavy Duty Hammer Electrode - BLD5055||Heavy Duty Moisture Probe - BLD5060|