- Ray-Ran - RR/TSC
Ray-Ran’s Test Sample Cutters are manufactured from high grade D3 tool steel to give long lasting cutting edge sharpness for repeatable test specimens and more accurate test results.
The cutters are heat treated several times during the manufacturing process to remove machining stresses and are diamond lapped finished for increased cutting edge wear resistance. The cutters come complete with a spring loaded ejection system to remove the cut sample from the cutter and also protect the cutting edges. A standard fixing shank to suit the Ray-Ran range of presses is fitted to the cutter but non standard shanks can be manufactured to suit customer’s individual requirements.
Cutters can be made to any size or shape required by the user and to any international test standard such as ASTM, ISO, BS, DIN and JIS to name a few.
- Manufactured from high carbon D3 tool steel
- Heat treated for durability
- Diamond lapped finished
- Spring loaded ejection system
- Any shape or size available
- Specimens to suit all national and international standards such as ISO, BS, ASTM, DIN, etc
- Suitable for rubbers, plastics, paper, fabrics and laminates
- Fixing shanks to suit customers own requirements