Enregistreur de température Bluetooth
- TandD - TR42
- Température 1 canal ( Capteur externe )
- -60 à 155 °C
- Capteur externe avec réaction rapide
External Sensor for Quick Response
- Temperature 1ch ( External Sensor )
- -60 to 155 °C
- Quick Response External Sensor ( included )
- Splash Proof ( rated for use in daily life )
- Wide Selection of Optional Sensors
TR4 series temperature data loggers come equipped with Bluetooth low energy technology. We have designed two dedicated apps to take advantage of this technology. “ThermoREC” with automatic refresh allows for real–time monitoring of important temperature changes. “ThermoStorage” enables the uploading of selected data to our free cloud storage service “T&D WebStorage Service”.
- Easy Bluetooth Communication between Data Loggers and Smartphone/Tablet
- Automatically detect data from the Bluetooth loggers by simply opening the mobile app.
- Use the dedicated apps for real-time monitoring, graphs and auto-upload. Uploaded data can be shared via our free cloud service “T&D WebStorage Service“.
- 15 Recording Intervals and Large Logging Capacity for Long-Term Recording
- One logger can measure and record up to 16000 readings. Select from 15 recording interval choices from 1 second to 60 minutes. If set at a 60-minute recording interval, that gives you 666 days of non-stop consecutive recording.
|Measurement Channels||Temperature 1ch (External)|
|Measurement Range||-60 to 155 °C|
|LCD Display||Measurements, Battery Life Warning, etc.|
|Recording Intervals||15 choices from 1 sec. to 60 min.|
|Comm Interfaces||Bluetooth 4.0 (Bluetooth Low Energy)|
|Operating Environment||Temperature: -40 to 80 °C
(-25 to 80 °C during wireless communication)
|Dimensions||H:62mm × W:47mm × D:19mm|
|Battery Life||Approx. 1 month to 1.5 years|
|Accessories||Temperature Sensor, Lithium Battery, Registration Code Label, etc.|