- Optional relative humidity probe provides clear digital display with simultaneous reading for humidity in both (%RH) and grains/lb or grams/kg in addition to temperature and dew point temperature. Detachable 2/5" (10mm) diameter stainless steel RH Probe. Intelligent RH Probe can be recalibrated. (Traceable to NIST and international standards.)
- Can be used for sub-surface in-situ method (ASTM F 2170) or non-destructive hood method (ASTM F 2420). Optional relative humidity probe and sleeves needed. Complies with BS Standard BS 5325 and BS 8203 for above surface readings of RH.
- Ten language choices: English, Spanish, French, German, Polish, Norwegian, Italian, Swedish, Dutch & Portuguese
- "Hold" freezes reading on Digital Display.
- Battery Operated (Supplied).
Pour le béton
- Tramex - CMEX II
ASTM F2170, ASTM F2420, BS 5325, BS 8203
- Instant readings in non-destructive and wood probe modes.
- Measures up to 7% (6.99%) moisture content in concrete.
- Measures from 7% to 40% moisture content in wood with optional wood probes.
The CMEX II is a digital non-destructive meter for measuring moisture content instantly in concrete floors and floor screeds.
Incorporating a plug-in port for an optional pin-type wood probe and a relative humidity probe, this is the ideal all-in-one instrument for the flooring professional.
Flooring, Indoor Air Quality, Water Restoration, Inspection/Surveying.
Concrete, wood. Comparative readings on stone, lightweight concrete, gypsum floor screeds, ceramic tiles and other masonry type materials.
|Size||6" x 3.5" x 1.5" (150mm x 85mm x 38mm)|
|Power||9 Volt PP3 Battery|
|Display||Digital / Backlit|
|Depth of penetration||approx. 3⁄4" (20 mm)|
|Moisture content of concrete||0 to 6.9 % (moisture by weight)|
|Gypsum Scale||0 to 10 (comparative)|
|Reference Scale||0 to 100 (comparative)|
|Wood Invasive Mode||7 to 40% using optional pin type wood probe|
|Relative Humidity||0 to 99% using optional Hygro-i ® RH probe|