3D Choke Ring Antenna
- Harxon - HX-CGX601A
- BDS B1/B2/B3, GPS L1/L2/L5, GLONASS L1/L2 Galileo E1/E2/E5ab/E6 and L-band frequencies.
HX-CGX601A receives BDS,GPS, GLONASS, Galileo and L-band frequencies with a integrated radome, which contains Harxon advanced antenna technology for improved tracking performance, multipath reduction, outstanding low elevation satellite tracking, and sub-millimeter phase center stability.
Harxon HX-CGX601A adopted unique 3D structure design. This 3D structure design has become the industry standard for high accuracy and low elevation tracking performance. Choke ring antenna are known for their muti-path rejection compared with other type of geodetic antennas.
HX-CGX601A maintains superior levels of multipath rejection performance, whilst setting new level in low elevation tracking performance compared to traditional 2D choke ring design. It has become the preferred product for reference stations, geodetic base station, monitoring, seismic studies, and atmospheric studies applications.
- Support BDS B1/B2/B3, GPS L1/L2/L5, GLONASS L1/L2 Galileo E1/E2/E5ab/E6 and L-band frequencies.
- 3D structure design realizes excellent multipath rejection and low elevation tracking performance.
- Water & dust-proof design ensures absolute seal of kernel parts, capable for long time outdoor operation.
- Sub-millimeter phase center repeatability
- LNA has high gain which ensures the operation with long cable (100 meters +).
|Frequency Range||GPS L1/L2/L5|
|Peak Gain||7 dBi|
|Phase Center Error||±1mm|
|Storage Temp -||55℃～+85℃|