Moniteur pour compost
Use the model OT-21 compost monitor to keep aerobic microbes active and decrease composting time, reduce odors, kill weed seeds, and reduce pathogens.
Not only will you save on the overall composting time, you will save time in taking measurements.
You use only one instrument to take both oxygen and temperature measurements. You get results on a digital display and you get the results FAST!
- Rugged 3/8" diameter stainless steel probe
- Solid state temperature sensor at probe end
- Removeable filter probe tip
- Easy oxygen calibration
- Steel and aluminum monitor construction
- Laminated vinyl finish (not paint)
- Gold plated switch and probe contacts
- Weather resistant construction
|Temperature range||0-199 deg. F(-18 to 100 deg C)|
|Long life oxygen cell||approx. 2 years|
|Display||1/2"(12.7cm)high digital LCD display|
|Battery||Low battery indicatorSingle 9 volt alkaline battery operation|
|Monitor (L x W x H)||6 1/2x 4 1/8x 1 1/2(165x105x38mm)|
|Temperature display||Centigrade OR Fahrenheit|
|Probe lengths available||3, 4, 5, or 6Ft (90, 120, 151 or 182 cm)|