Niveau d'eau, conductivité et température
- Solinst - Levelogger Junior LTC 3001 Series
1 105,00 $ CAD
1 300,00 $ CAD
Jusqu'à épuisement des stocks
Stock au 02/02/2017 : 2
The LTC Levelogger Junior logs conductivity, as well as water level and temperature. Like the LT Levelogger Junior, it is easy to transport, program, deploy and retrieve data.
It combines a datalogger, 5-year battery, pressure transducer, and temperature and conductivity sensors within a small waterproof housing, 7/8" x 7.5" (22 mm x 190 mm).The conductivity sensor is a 4-electrode platinum sensor, with auto-ranging capabilities. The minimal maintenance, sealed LTC Levelogger Junior is simple to clean and calibrate, even in the field. Using standard Levelogger Software, it displays conductivity, temperature, and temperature-compensated water level. Memory is non-volatile and stores up to 16,000 sets of readings. Measurements are linear, in any interval between 5 seconds and 99 hours. See the Model 3001 Gold Data Sheet for more information on the Levelogger Series of dataloggers, accessories and software.
- Low Cost
- Three measurements in one probe
- Compatible with Levelogger Software and accessories
- Single or multi-point calibration
- Compact, low maintenance, waterproof design
- Faraday Cage protection against power surges
- Real-time viewing and data export to other programs
- Compatible with STS Gold Telemetry and SDI-12
Barometric Compensation and Calibration Wizards guide you through the calibration process and compensation, to provide corrected data. Levelogger Software allows you to easily program your preferences, download data, and display data in a graph or table format or export to other programs. Temperature compensation is automatic, but temperature variations can also be displayed.
The Real-Time View option allows immediate viewing of live conductivity, water level and temperature readings. Leveloggers are easy to deploy; installation can be with direct read cables or wireline/rope suspension, avoiding the use of vented cables. (See Model 3001 Gold Data Sheet).
The LTC Levelogger Junior is SDI-12 compatible, can communicate with a Leveloader Gold data transfer device, and is able to integrate into a Solinst STS Gold Telemetry System.
- Salt water intrusion and soil salination monitoring
- Plume remediation monitoring and studies
- Leachate monitoring at landfills, mine tailings, waste disposal storage sites, and more
- Agricultural and stormwater runoff monitoring
- Tracer tests